Skip to content
Reservation policy B&B Suites (Osprey, Eagle & Hummingbird)
- Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risks and indemnity.
- A 2‐night minimum stay applies from 15th May through 15th September.
- A 3‐night minimum stay applies to all long weekends from 15th May through 15th September.
- No refunds for arrivals later than the original check‐in date, for early departures or for no‐shows!
- By way of deposit, we charge the first night’s accommodation at the time of booking.
- A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights or more).
- One night stays (high season) are usually only accepted in advance if they fill an opening between other reservations — please inquire.
- No pets are allowed.
- For your convenience, we accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Debit & cash.
- A valid credit card number is required to guarantee all reservations.
- All applicable taxes are extra.
- Please call us to discuss.
- As soon as you arrive in Peachland, we encourage you to drop off your luggage.
- You are welcome to move into your room prior to our 4 pm occupancy time if our staff has finished with their preparations for you.
- If later arrival anticipated, please advise.
Shoes off policy in our home
- Please leave your shoes on the shoe rack in the front hall. We provide comfortable house socks.
- You can, of course, use your own socks or slippers to help you feel even more at home.
- Candles or fires of any kind are not permitted in the rooms due to fire and safety regulations.
- Our house is entirely smoke‐free. For the comfort and health of our guests, there is no smoking inside the B&B or B&B balconies. Smoking permitted outside only in designated areas
Complimentary bbq use privileges
- Please clean the bbq after use, if not cleaned a $25. cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
- The credit card which is given to secure and guarantee the reservation will be charged for any damage and any additional cleaning beyond a reasonable norm.
Cancellation Policy B&B Rooms
- As we are a small bed and breakfast, cancellations greatly affect our business.
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee per day per room.
- Stays of 3 days or less require 14 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non‐refundable.
- Stays of 4 days or longer or multiple bookings require 30 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non‐refundable.
We highly recommend that all of our guests carry Travel / Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance to cover all of their emergencies.
Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risks and indemnity.
By giving us your credit card information to hold and guarantee your reservation, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to our policies and regulations including our cancellation policy.