Reservation policy B&B Suites
(Osprey, Eagle & Hummingbird)
- Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assumption of risks and indemnity.
- A 2 night minimum stay applies from 15th May through 15th September.
- A 3 night minimum stay applies to all long weekends from 15th May through 15th September.
- No refunds for arrivals later than the original check in date, for early departures or for no-shows!
- By way of deposit we charge the first night’s accommodation at time of booking.
- A deposit of 50% maybe required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights or more).
- One night stays (high season) are usually only accepted in advance if they fill an opening between other reservations — please inquire.
- No pets are allowed.
- For your convenience we accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Debit & cash.
- A valid credit card number is required to guarantee all reservations.
- A 5% GST tax will be applied to your total bill.
- Please call us to discuss.
- As soon as you arrive in Peachland, we encourage you to drop off your luggage.
- You are welcome to move in to your room prior to our 4pm occupancy time if our staff has finished with their preparations for you.
- If later arrival anticipated, please advise.
- 11 a.m.
Shoes off policy in our home
- Please leave your shoes on the shoe rack in the front hall. We provide comfortable house socks.
- You can of course use your own socks or slippers to help you feel even more at home.
- Candles or fires of any kind are not permitted in the rooms due to fire and safety regulations.
- Our house is entirely smoke-free. For the comfort and health of our guests, there is no smoking inside the B&B or B&B balconies. Smoking permitted outside only in designated areas
Complimentary bbq use privileges
- Please clean the bbq after use, if not cleaned a $25. cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
- The credit card which is given to secure and guarantee the reservation will be charged for any damage, and any additional cleaning beyond a reasonable norm.
Cancellation Policy B&B Rooms
- As we are a small bed and breakfast, cancellations greatly affect our business.
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee per room.
- Stays of 3 days or less require 14 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Stays of 4 days or longer or multiple bookings requires 30 days advance notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.